Hey there! Thanks for reading Getting Started in Developer Relations. I really hope you find it helpful. Rather than trying to keep an appendix in the book up to date, I've decided to make this supplementary page. That way I can add to it or update it whenever I need to and you'll always have the most recent version.
- The Business Value of Developer Relations by Mary Thengvall
- The Developer's Guide to Content Creation by Stephanie Morillo
- Badass: Making Users Awesome by Kathy Sierra
Conference Talks and Online Courses 📹
- Measuring Developer Relations by Rey Bango
- The Developer Advocacy Feedback Loop by Guillaume Laforge
- 30x500 by Amy Hoy & Alex Hillman
- Earnable by Ramit Sethi
- The Developer Relations Explainer by Kim Maida
- The Camunda Developer Relations Career Path by (you guessed it) Mary Thengvall
- My blog is a digital garden, not a blog by Joel Hooks
Please keep me posted on your progress! Catch up with me on my email list below or find me on Twitter and let me know what's working and what's not working for you.